Career Overview / Fortune 500 Experience
Infosys Technologies Limited 1999-2009
Associated with Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) for almost a decade while the company expanded 70-fold from annual revenue of $70 million to $5 billion and more than 100,000 employees worldwide. Progressed through numerous positions, including Developer Analyst with DHL, Senior Project Manager with Royal Bank of Canada, and Senior Program Manager with Capital One Financial.
q Orchestrated turnaround of diverse credit card portfolio, more than doubling revenue to $11.8 million. Appointed to serve as Line of Business Manager for Capital One's Quality Services, Data Management, United Kingdom IT, Corporate Solutions and Global Finance portfolios (2007-2008). I reduced Capital One's TCO more than 30% through process streamlining, achieving scale by combining workloads from disparate streams, right sourcing and reducing overheads.
- Citigroup Inc. - Senior Program Manager 2008-2009
- Capital One Financial - Senior Program Manager / LOB Manager 2007-2008
- Northern Trust Corporation - Account Manager 2005-2007
- Royal Bank of Canada - Senior Project Manager 2001-2005
- GMO LLC & Staples Inc. - Project Manager 2000-2001
- DHL - Analyst and Developer 1999-2000
q Project managed Canada's first e-banking solution for corporations. I was the project manager, single point of client contact and lead architect for RBC Express (2001-2005), working in an entirely new area that offered unique challenges. I helped overcome three failed attempts made previously by Royal Bank through strong partnering with stakeholders, creating a release calendar that provided quick wins and strong project management. Over a four-year period I grew Infosys' annual revenue from RBC Express to $5MM.
q As analyst and developer for DHL (1999-2000) I designed and developed a system to interface with courier handhelds. Won excellence awards from DHL and Infosys for superior product quality.
- NIIT Ltd - Systems Associate 1996-1997
- Click Automation & Trebor Global Pvt. Ltd - Developer 1995-1996